9 Foods for Bosting Sex Life 9 Foods for Bosting Sex Life
910 10

Are you read to rev-up of your sex life. In here 7 foods that increase sexual long time /libido.

9 Foods for Bosting Sex Life

9 Foods for Bosting Sex Life

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Food Rev-up of Your Sex Life: Are you read to rev-up of your sex life. In here 7 foods that increase sexual long time /libido.

"9 Foods for Bosting Sex Life"

Black Raspberries: This phytochemical-rich food improves libido and sexual stamina. Consume 10 black raspberries or one tablespoon of seeds a few hours before getting busy.

Broccoli:  They are rich in vitamin C content, which helps blood circulation to organs and has also been associated with improved female libido.

Nails: In India, nails have been used to treat male sexual dysfunction for centuries; clove extracts produce an increase in sexual activity in normal male rats.

Figs:
They are considered excellent fertility stimulants and improve the secretion of pheromones

Watermelon:  A sweet libido stimulant, although it is 92 percent water, that the remaining 8 percent of the fruit is full of vital nutrients for sexual health.

Eggs:  Eggs are high in protein, which is a source of resistance, and are also low in calories; in addition, they are a good source of amino acids L-arginine, which has been shown to be effective in treating types of heart disease and dysfunction erectile.

Saffron: Saffron can improve sexual performance.
  
Ginger:  Ginger helps circulation, temperature adjustment, mucoid detoxification, and is also a libido enhancer.  Ginger also lends itself to defense against the winter cold and flu season.